ClubPenguin HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClubPenguin HQ

Gabzy's online site for CP agents to hang around on!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captin Rockhopper

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7pengie7

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Captin Rockhopper Empty
PostSubject: Captin Rockhopper   Captin Rockhopper Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 4:06 pm

ClubPengiun Should set a spot for you to meet captin rockhopper. I missed him last time. Where do I meet him scratch
Back to top Go down
Newt Slider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Captin Rockhopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captin Rockhopper   Captin Rockhopper Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Well I found Rockhopper on the Server Snowball in America it is a Safe Chat server so he did not talk. He was there all day long. pirat So it was pretty cool. Also he gives you an Eye Patch pirat
Back to top Go down
Lizelia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Captin Rockhopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captin Rockhopper   Captin Rockhopper Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 6:02 pm

You can meet Rockhopper at random places at random servers. I hear he goes to his ship, Dance Club, Iceberg, Dock, Beach, and Pizza Parlor often, although I've never truely met him myself.

~Liz
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinmaster.niceboard.com
matthew

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Captin Rockhopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captin Rockhopper   Captin Rockhopper Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Neutral Arrow
Back to top Go down
legocp

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Captin Rockhopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captin Rockhopper   Captin Rockhopper Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:38 pm

wahh who know when his is leaving? and this year when he came did he give you an eye patch? or you have to click on him? :affraid farao affraid : Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captin Rockhopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captin Rockhopper   Captin Rockhopper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captin Rockhopper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClubPenguin HQ :: Creativity :: Club Penguin Ideas-
Jump to: